A fun-loving family of four new to Cary is looking for an empathetic, fun-loving, creative, responsible, and active nanny who genuinely loves children and helping others.
The children are 4 and 6 years old and love being outdoors, exploring the world, and indoor time with imaginative play, arts and crafts, and puzzles/building.
One of the children has a mild gross motor delay and has specific exercises/activities that are scheduled daily; you will help supervise and assist with these (for example: encouraging R sided hand use with eating, R sided kicking with soccer).
A typical day would start at around 7:00 am and could go until 9:00 am 10:00 or 11:00 am depending on if the nanny is available to help with household managing tasks such as light cleaning and organizing of main living areas, family laundry, errands, and such…
Their primary need will be before school and after will be appreciated from around 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm or 7:00pm. The family can offer as little as 20 hours weekly and as much as 40, depending on the nanny’s needs. The family is also open to two nannies if the same person isnt available for both shifts. This position will be ideal for an active candidate that can plan activities indoors and outdoors and is proactive, loving, flexible, and very reliable.
Both parents are physicians and are COVID cautious and vaccinated. They expect the nanny to be the same.
Late August to Mid September as the lastest
- Childcare: 2 children, 4 and 6 years old
- Housekeeping: Light and regarding the children. Possibility of additional hours if interested in assisting with additional family assistant responsibilities (light cleaning, laundry, running errands, meal shopping and prepping, calendar managing, etc)
- Cooking: Meal prep
- Laundry: Yes
- Errands: Yes
- Driving: Yes
- Travel: No
- Pets: No
- Schedule: Split schedule 7:00 am start and 7:00 pm latest end time (Flexible to accommodate the nanny’s needs) Family is willing to offer as little as 20 hours weekly and as many as 40. Open to two different nannies too.
- Languages: English and a second language is a plus but not a requirement.
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Active, engaging, creative, social, ability to work as a team with the mother.
- Salary: $18-$22 an hour
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
- Paid time off: 2 weeks vacation, 6 holidays, 2 sick/personal/weather
- Health Insurance: No