30 hours a week or more
29 hours a week or less
will be deducted from the total price of the placement
The Notable Nannies Agency provides:
- 180 day replacement period for the Family
- In home consultation to observe Family's needs
( Traveling fees may apply if outside the triangle area)
- Candidate Background Check
- First Aid and CPR Certification verification (Nannies)
- Unique Tailor-made Employment Agreement
- Candidate Interviews
- Reference Checks
- Candidate Personality Assessment
Typically a nanny’s hourly rate will vary depending on the amount of experience and qualifications/certifications.
The number and ages of children and expected responsibilities are also factors.
You can expect to find that nannies in the triangle area commonly charge anywhere between $22 and $30 per hour. When hiring a long term nanny, families should also be prepared to offer PTO and reimbursement of miles. This expectation only applies when the family is using the nanny’s own vehicle to transport the children or for any other family related errand.
On average a full time and permanent nanny’s offer will look like this:
- Agreed hourly rate
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year
- 2 to 5 personal/sick days
- Major holidays paid and off
- Mileage reimbursement
Notable Nannies Agency is a very big advocate of business by referral and offers a 10% discount to anyone who hears about us from a past or present client.