Asheville family of five is seeking an energized and enthusiastic Full-time Nanny for their two boys (3 yo and 6 mo) and one girl (6 yo). The position is requiring about 43.5 hours a week with a schedule of Monday/Wednesday 8am – 5pm, Tuesday 6:30am – 6pm, and Thursday/Friday 8am – 3pm. The family thinks that a great fit would be someone with strong creative and adventurous personality traits to give the children loads of motivation to pursue fun and educational activities both inside and out.
The family is ok with either a Live-in and Live-out Nanny and would like someone who can help with the kid’s laundry, some school pickups, breakfast for children on Tuesday mornings, and other food preparation for them when necessary while cleaning up after the preparation as well. The family really wants to find someone who is very warm, loving, and flexible while having great priority towards being reliable and trustworthy.
- Childcare: 3 children, 6 months, 3 years old, and 6 years old
- Housekeeping: Light and regarding the children.
- Cooking: For the children
- Laundry: For the children
- Errands: Possibly
- Driving: Yes (Possibility to use the family vehicle)
- Travel: Possibly
- Pets: No
- Schedule: Monday/Wednesday 8am – 5pm, Tuesday 6:30am – 6pm, and Thursday/Friday 8am – 3pm and guaranteed 40 hours weekly with Weekends OFF
- Languages: English
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Honest, loving, punctual and reliable, active and creative.
- Salary: $20-$23 an hour
- Living Accommodations: Live-in (private/separate accommodations) or Live-out
- Paid time off: 2 weeks vacation, 6 holidays, sick
- Health Insurance: Possibly