Professional Family of Four in favor for a kind Nanny in Durham JOB 159
Professional and Devoted Durham Family are hopeful in finding an early morning Nanny for their two delightful little boys aged 4 years and 22 months to begin mid-February 2022.
The Family needs a schedule guaranteed to offer their Nanny 30 to 40 hours a week, but most likely a routine of Monday – Friday 6:00am-noon or 2:00 PM Possibility for more hours is available through weekend need but not a required.
Their ideal Nanny is kind, loving, and is invested in the children’s growth, development, and happiness. They would love a Nanny that can trust the Family and feel comfortable providing feedback and discussing any issues with them. One factor that is very important to the Family is some flexibility – with the Family’s jobs and with the ever-changing COVID situation and question of school scheduling, they need someone who can be somewhat accommodating of their schedules.
Their oldest boy enjoys reading, playing with toys, singing, and riding his bike. The Family happily describes him as their chatterbox. He usually wakes up around 7am, is in school from 8am-3pm.
Their youngest boy enjoys playing with toys (blocks, trains, balls are big favorites) and has a big appetite for food. He is rapidly picking up new words and is learning how to express himself verbally. He wakes up around 7am, stays at home during the day, and usually takes one nap in the afternoon.
Their main needs for a Nanny are to get the children ready in the morning, supply breakfast, drop the oldest to school at 8am, and watch their youngest during the day and feed him lunch.
• Childcare: 4yo Boy & 21mo Boy
• Housekeeping: Light and regarding the children. Any extra assistance would be a bonus, but not required.
• Cooking: Meal prep for children
• Laundry: Yes (Children)
• Errands: Yes
• Driving: Yes
• Travel: No
• Pets: No
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 6:00am – noon or 2:00 pm depending on Nanny’s needs Guaranteed hours
• Night and Weekend Availability: Night – Once every two weeks, Weekends – Once every seven weeks (Both due to Mother’s On-Call Schedule) Only if Nanny is available.
• Languages: English and a second language is a plus but not a requirement.
• Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
• References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
• Background: Pass a stringent background
• Personality Traits: Active, engaging, creative, social, ability to work as a team with the mother.
• Salary: $18-$22 an hour
• Living Accommodations: Live out or live in
• Paid Vacation: 2 weeks, 2 sick
• Paid National Holidays: 6 days
Job Types: Full-time, Part time