Dual physician couple new to Raleigh is seeking a Nanny or pair of Nannies to help take care of their two little girls (3yo and 6yo) starting at the beginning of August 2021. Both of the girls love swimming and being active. Dancing and gymnastics are very fun for them as well and they are looking for a Nanny that has good positive energy with creative drive to keep the kids happy and healthy.
The schedule for August (before their schooling starts) would be 7am-5pm Monday – Friday. Once their schooling starts the schedule will change to 6:30am-8:30am and again 3:30am to 5:30pm Monday – Friday and could cater more to the Dual Nanny possibility or a single Nanny that may thrive with what this window of scheduling can provide them.
Once school starts, the Nanny will be responsible for both dropping off and picking up the kids from school. Other responsibilities will include light errands like small shopping trips, dry cleaners, etc.
The Family requests that the prospective Nanny has already been vaccinated or is willing to do so upon position offering. Reliability and being conscientious is very much a priority when describing their perfect Nanny candidate.
This position may be open to a Nanny needing to bring their own child to work. TBD
North Raleigh, 27707
- Childcare: 2 girls, 3 and 6 years old
- Housekeeping: Light
- Cooking: Light
- Laundry: Light
- Errands: Ocaccionaly
- Driving: Yes
- Travel: Possibly
- Pets: No
- Schedule: Monday Through Friday 9 to 5 during all of August
- 6:30 am to 8:30 am and again 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm throughout the school year
- The family may consider two part-time nannies or one open to a split schedule and open to providing more hours if needed during nights and weekends. Possibility of 30 hours per week
- Languages: English
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Punctual and dependable, creative, engaging, caring, responsible.
- Salary: $18 to $22 an hour depending on experience
- Living Accommodations: Live-out
- Paid time off: Two weeks vacation, 6 holidays, 2 sick
- Health Insurance: No