A diverse and unique family welcomed their baby girl of nine weeks before expected. She is 3.5 months old and adjusted to 6 weeks old. These strong women need a nanny that will help them care for their little bundle of joy and help her achieve milestones at her own pace.
The family is looking to find a nanny with preemie or newborn experience. Someone that is warm and loving and has a good sense of humor. They’d like to have someone willing to work with them as a team when issues may arise. It is really important for this nontraditional family to have a nanny that is supportive of alternative families.
The family has 4 dogs and 3 cats, so the candidate must be comfortable with animals. All pets are vaccinated and socialized. They may ask the nanny to let the dogs out in the yard from time to time when necessary.
The family is also looking to add a pool to the backyard. Swimming is not a must, but a comfort level with water would be necessary.
The family is flexible in most of the requirements. They can increase or decrease the required hours for the right candidate. Their main concern is to find someone that fits well with their parenting philosophy and lifestyle.
This position will ideally find a candidate that is willing to work from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday, and they hope to find a nanny that will stay long term.
- Childcare: Preemie baby girl of 3.5 months adjusted to 6 weeks old.
- Housekeeping: Light and regarding the baby
- Cooking: No
- Laundry: Light
- Errands: Possibly
- Driving: No
- Travel: No
- Pets: Yes, 4 dogs and 3 cats
- Schedule: Monday Through Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Languages: English.
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Professional, open-minded, caring, reliable.
- Salary: Flexible $18-$25
- Living Accommodations: Live-out
- Paid time off: Two weeks, 6 holidays.
- Health Insurance: No