Young professional couple has a two-month-old baby girl + a lovable Labrador. This family is in hopes to quickly find their Full-time Nanny/Family Assistant.
The greatest of priorities of this family are towards the love and development of their precious little girl.
They are optimistic that they will find a Career Nanny with plenty of experience, who will inspire growth milestones, and track those for the baby. The Nanny should be able to keep the baby on a routine, meet her daily needs, and be active and engaged with her to encourage her growth and development as she grows older.
Currently, their little girl loves tummy time and being read to. She loves going for walks in the stroller or baby carrier and spending time outside.
Major Responsibilities for the Nanny role would include:
- Meeting daily scheduling needs of the child (Feeding, Changing, Napping)
- Engaging with the child on an age-appropriate level
- Playing with the child both inside and outside the home
- Doing hands-on learning activities with the child
This Family is flexible with the schedule with regards to if the Nanny wishes to work 40hrs a week as opposed to the 32hrs needed for baby care by adding additional responsibilities of a Household Management nature. This 40hr workweek would be a 9 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday structure, and responsibilities of the Household Management aspect would include (with emphasis on tidiness and cleanliness):
- Household laundry and child’s laundry
- Taking household trash out
- Running the dishwasher
- Light dishwashing, washing bottles, and pump parts
- Keeping child’s items organized and tidy
It is also a priority that the Family finds a Nanny with great positive energy and self-motivating to where she understands the importance of wanting to keep diligent if there is downtime by having the vision of knowing what possible needs could be filled.
Professionalism is a must and the understanding that the family wants someone who is punctual, organized, has attention to detail, and can effectively communicate with them, even in challenging circumstances.
Chapel Hill, 27516
Now if available to travel to Maine with the family or to start when they get back from vacation on August 9th
- Childcare: 1 baby girl 2 1/2 months old.
- Housekeeping: Yes
- Cooking: Light
- Laundry: Light
- Errands: Yes
- Driving: Yes
- Travel: Yes, extended.
- Pets: Yes
- Schedule: Monday Through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Languages: English. Spanish a plus
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Respectful, great communicator, reliable, knowledgeable.
- Salary: Competitive $20+
- Living Accommodations: Live-out
- Paid time off: Two weeks paid vacation, 6 holidays, 5 sick/personal/weather
- Health Insurance: No