Newest toddler on the block is searching for a playmate. Chapel Hill JOB 143
This warm family is laid back and very nurturing and is looking for a nanny that is as well. They are new to the area and are looking to create an attentive and stimulating environment for their child. They are looking for a kind-hearted, dependable nanny that will be able to entirely focus on their son and come up with fun and educational activities. An ideal nanny would enjoy reading to him, playing with him, and taking him to the park, library, and regular outings. The nanny will first and foremost be caring for their son, picking up after him throughout the day, and preparing his lunches and snacks. If a nanny is open to helping with the child’s laundry, that would be amazing. The nanny would primarily use the family’s vehicle for any trips to local parks, etc. In rare cases where the parents need both cars, the nanny may use her car with the child’s car seat.
Mom and Dad are professors at UNC and are currently working from home part-time and would work with the nanny to establish healthy boundaries. A nanny that is comfortable with parents working from home is a must. They would like a nanny who wants to be a team player to raise their bright and energetic son.
Hours will range from 35–45 hours per week, 8/9am-4/5/6pm Monday through Friday, with some flexibility possible depending on the nanny’s constraints. They would love a nanny open to picking up additional date night or weekend hours, but this is not a must.
They are offering guaranteed hours, vacation, sick, and holiday pay. They are open to discussing a stipend toward insurance as well for the right nanny. The family will provide a fixed $40/month gas allowance for mileage to/from work and any other driving. They would like to find a nanny ASAP but are flexible to wait for the right nanny. They would love to find a nanny who wants to become a part of the family, comfortable with regular communication, and commit to at least a year and possibly longer.
Chapel Hill, 27516
- Childcare: 1 child age 2 and a half years old
- Housekeeping: light
- Cooking: Light
- Laundry: Light
- Errands: No
- Driving: To outdoor activities with the child
- Travel: No
- Pets: Yes
- Schedule: On average Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm Tuesday and Thursday parents need to leave by 8:45 but will arrive early to relieve nanny by 4:45 pm ( Hours will range from 35–45 hours per week, 8/9am-4/5/6pm Monday through Friday, with some flexibility possible depending on the nanny’s constraints. They would love a nanny open to picking up additional date night or weekend hours, but this is not a must.)
- Languages: English
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: engaging, active, friendly, experienced, flexible
- Salary: $18-$20 DOE
- Living Accommodations: Live-out
- Paid time off: Two weeks paid vacation, 6 holidays, 3 sick/personal/weather
- Health Insurance: Negotiable
- Covid-19 Vaccine and others: Preferable