Engaging, kind, and loving Career Nanny NEEDED for a new baby in Chapel Hill to start early January 2021. The baby is due in early November and will be approximately 2 months old at the time of start, all candidates must have experience working with this age group and be confident in their abilities to manage all baby-related items.
During work, you will be focused on the baby and will handle everything about her (feedings, diaper changes, nap’s, baby logging, engaging in age-appropriate activities, etc.)
The ideal candidate LOVES children/babies and is truly invested in child development and is knowledgeable about infants and all their stages. This family is also looking for someone who is safety conscious and is taking the necessary precautions for COVID-19.
The family is looking for a long-term commitment, 12 to 18 months, and benefits such as paid holidays and vacation will also be offered.
Chapel Hill 27517
Early January 2021
- Childcare: 1 child, new baby born in November 2020
- Housekeeping: All items regarding the baby
- Cooking: Familiar with new baby meals and introducing solids
- Laundry: For the baby
- Errands: No
- Driving: Potentially
- Travel: No.
- Schedule: Guaranteed 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday between 8:30 am and 6:00 pm
- Languages: English (Polish Speaker a plus but not a requirement)
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience.
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written.
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Safety focused, calm, committed, caring, responsible
- Salary: Competitive and negotiable DOE
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
- Paid time off: 10 days vacation, 2 sick, 6 holidays
- Health Insurance: No