Precious three-year-old girl is looking for a caring, fun, and active nanny to play with at home and outside, ride bikes, take to swim lessons, and much more.
Hours needed will be Tuesday and Thursday full days. Ideally, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Also, possibly the family is flexible to add more hours in the afternoons of Monday and Wednesday between 1 and 5 pm, allowing the nanny to work as little as 16 or 26 hours weekly depending on her own needs.
This sweet little family is new to Morrisville’s area; they are looking to be part of a great community and have their nanny become part of their family.
G3 will need to be picked up from school if working on Monday and Wednesday and brought back home. She is an active, happy, friendly little girl that likes arts and crafts, building stuff and playing outside.
Some household items the family expects help with will be the usual involved with their daughters, such as laundry, feedings, and regular daily cleanup.
The family has had great long term experiences with their former nannies and are flexible for the new nanny to bring her child with her.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an energetic, caring nanny who interacts with her children.
This position will be expected to last a long term. Paid time off and a high hourly rate will also be part of the offer.
Starting date is ASAP
March 1th, 2021
- Childcare: 1 child, 3 years old. The family is open to a nanny bringing her own child ages between 1 to 5 years old.
- Housekeeping: Indicated above.
- Cooking: yes.
- Laundry: yes.
- Errands: yes.
- Driving: yes.
- Travel: possibly.
Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm ( Flexible) + Optional: Monday and Wednesday from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Languages: English
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience.
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written.
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: active committed, caring, dependable.
- Salary: $20 to $22 hourly DOE and guaranteed hours.
- Living Accommodations: Live Out.
- Paid time off: 2 weeks paid vacation, 2 sick, 6 holidays.
- Health Insurance: No.