Loving Family of three in need of a wonderful Part-time Nanny for their Darling 7yo little girl. This Brier Creek family is looking for a Nanny with great outgoing positive energy to be both buddy and caregiver after school once it is back in session.
Their extremely bright and athletic little girl has great energy and is very adventurous with hobbies that include gymnastics, outdoor play, friend play dates, fort building, ropes courses, swimming, and dance.
The schedule is 2pm – 6pm Monday – Friday and the family would like someone to be flexible for the days their daughter may be off of school for Teacher Word Days, School Holidays that are not National, and possible sick days. There could be an opportunity for Full-time during the Summer months when school is out of session if the nanny is available of course.
Their daughter absolutely loves animals and she has two cats, a bunny rabbit, and fish. Ideally, they are looking for someone who has an affinity for being active, can help out with afterschool work, and provide positive guidance for their child. Occasional errands and helping to keep the home tidy regarding cleanup from snack preparation and activities with the child are also expected.
Brier Creek, 27617
- Childcare: 1 child age 7 1/2
- Housekeeping: Light
- Cooking: Light
- Laundry: Light
- Errands: Possibly
- Driving: Yes
- Travel: No
- Pets: Yes
- Schedule: Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm total 20 hours+ weekly
- Languages: English, Spanish a huge plus
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Flexible, extra fun, self-starter, caring, creative, sporty
- Salary: $16-$20 DOE
- Living Accommodations: Live-out
- Paid time off: One week paid vacation, 6 holidays,
- Health Insurance: No