A family of four (with Two Dogs and One Cat) in Madison Connecticut is on the lookout for their Allstar Nanny. (The family is leaving Charlotte, NC to start a new life in the wonderful area of Madison, CT) The family has a 1 y/o boy and a wonderful 3 y/o little girl.
Their little girl likes to read lots of books, likes toys with pegs, enjoys her play kitchen and “helping dad/mom to cook.” Their fun-loving little boy loves to explore.
Their ideal Nanny would be warm, relaxed demeanor, and OK being silly with the kids! Someone with experience with early child development/education. The Family would like a Nanny that can help with early development for both children i.e., recognizing letters/colors/shapes, and helping with language development for their children. They want someone to nurture the children and help them grow with physical milestones. While the Family do have pets, there would be no responsibilities of them tied to the Nanny. Other responsibilities include:
- Cleaning up after Cooking
- Cleaning up after the children
- Some possible errands and/or shopping
- Children’s laundry
This will be a full-time position with a schedule of 7:30am – 3:30pm Monday through Friday and ideally starting on September 6th. There could be a slight adjustment to this once their little girl obtains her learning schedule.
Madison, Connecticut 06443
- Childcare: 2 children three and one-year-old.
- Housekeeping: Light and regarding the children
- Cooking: Light
- Laundry: Light
- Errands: Possibly
- Driving: Yes
- Travel: Possibly
- Pets: Yes
- Schedule: Monday Through Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Languages: English.
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Fun, warm, knowledgeable, professional, reliable.
- Salary: Flexible $25 to $30
- Living Accommodations: Live-out
- Paid time off: Two weeks paid vacation, 6 holidays, 5 sick/personal/weather
- Health Insurance: No