Durham Family of Five with one girl (4yo) and two boys (2yo and 6mo) are seeking a Full-time Nanny this September possibly later if waiting for their perfect fit. This position could be split for the right Nanny duo (for example Nanny 1 M-W-F, Nanny 2 T-TH) or taken on by one Nanny who could commit to a 52.5 to 55-hour workweek 7:30am – 6pm 6:30pm if possible, Monday – Friday.
The family understands these are very long days and they are willing to split the workload between two nannies who may want to work 3 to 4 or 2 to 1 long days.
The family intends to discover their next nanny who can watch and interact with their children while focusing on them having fun and hitting their developmental milestones as they prepare for pre-school. They are very hopeful for someone that comes in with a daily routine, fun activities, and enough energy to keep up with active kids. Their ideal Nanny would be someone who does more than just watch the kids, they are looking for someone who interacts with them throughout the day, structures activities keeps them on routines, and helps get them ready for preschool (works on ABC’s, counting, arts & crafts, read stories – they have and will supply workbooks and materials).
Child’s Interest and Activities:
All things insects
Space – planets, asteroids, etc.
Trucks – construction vehicles are a big hit
Arts and crafts
As a side note, their little girl just started pre-school and she doesn’t need to be watched other than 30 minutes to an hour after she gets home from school.
ASAP but can wait for the perfect fit.
- Childcare: 3 children ages girl (4yo) and two boys (2yo and 6mo)
- Housekeeping: light
- Cooking: Light
- Laundry: Light
- Errands: No
- Driving: To outdoor activities with the children and school drop off and pick up
- Travel: No
- Pets: No
- Schedule: 52.5 to 55-hour workweek 7:30am – 6pm 6:30pm if possible, Monday – Friday. Open to two nannies dividing separate days rather than splitting each day.
- Languages: English
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Hardworking, engaging, intelligent, caring, proactive
- Salary: DOE $18 to$22
- Living Accommodations: Live-out
- Paid time off: Two weeks paid vacation, 6 holidays, 3 sick/personal/weather
- Health Insurance: Negotiable
- Covid-19 Vaccine and others: Preferable