Durham Family in hopes to find Part-time Nanny for their 18-month-old Baby Boy JOB 158
Sweet and Loving Durham Family is seeking a Part-time Nanny for their wonderful 18-month Boy to begin ASAP.
They are looking for a Nanny who is energetic, kind, patient, and responsible. Must be fully vaccinated & CPR certified. Must have experience with young children. Must be willing to pay close attention to their child at all times. Their little boy loves playing with toys (stacking cups, trucks, stuffed animals, etc.), reading books, playing peek-a-boo, eating, walking, and wagon rides around the neighborhood. While other assistance around the house is not required, it would be seen as a bonus.
The Family is flexible to a degree, ideally Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Flex on Monday and Wednesday. The hours are between 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Family willing to provide 28 hours.
August / ASAP
- Childcare: 18-month-old boy
- Housekeeping: Light and regarding the children. Any extra assistance would be a bonus, but not required.
- Cooking: Meal prep
- Laundry: Yes
- Errands: Yes
- Driving: Yes
- Travel: No
- Pets: One Rabbit
- Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Flex on Monday and Wednesday. The hours are between 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Family willing to provide 28 hours.
- Languages: English and a second language is a plus but not a requirement.
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Active, engaging, creative, social, ability to work as a team with the mother.
- Salary: $20-$22 an hour
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
- Health Insurance: No