Durham family is seeking an incredibly positive, active, warm, and outgoing individual to care for their two-year-old fun-loving little boy. The position is Full-time, and the family is really looking for someone who loves doing arts and crafts as well as exploring outdoor activities.
Family is prioritized with finding a Nanny who is completely devoted to one-on-one relationship with their child to work as both friend and teacher of new things. The child loves to have stories read, explore outside, and participate in hands on projects/activities.
Schedule is Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 7:30a – 5:00p with Tuesdays and weekends off.
- Childcare: 1 child, 2 years old
- Housekeeping: Light and regarding the child.
- Cooking: No
- Laundry: For the child
- Errands: No
- Driving: No
- Travel: No
- Pets: No
- Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. Tuesday and weekends off. 38 hours weekly.
- Languages: English
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Active, engaging, reliable and dependable, caring…
- Salary: $18-$20 hour DOE
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
- Paid time off: 2 weeks vacation, 6 holidays
- Health Insurance: No