Big brother goes to school, and little sis needs a 5 star Nanny at home. JOB 141
A family of four is looking to find a caring and experienced nanny to care for their two children, mainly their 1-y/o, during the week. Their five y/o boy who loves outdoor time, exploring, swimming, building things is entering kindergarten this year and will need to be picked up and dropped off a few times per week.
The family hopes to find a nanny who will be firm but gentle and will use a ‘positive parenting’ approach. The family will also need help with light housekeeping, mainly regarding the children, and run brief errands, meal preparation, light laundry, and usual clean-up after the children. The family has a small 30 lb dog that needs to be let in/out of the house. The family would like a nanny who feels comfortable swimming as they have a pool in the neighborhood that the kids like to use.
The family guarantees 40 hours weekly with a schedule of Monday, Tuesday 8-4 Wednesday 8-5, Thursday 8-4, and Friday 8-3.
The family may consider a nanny who needs to bring her own child with her.
The sooner the better
- Childcare: 2 children, 5 and 1 years old
- Housekeeping: Light
- Cooking: kids
- Laundry: kids
- Errands: Little
- Driving: Yes
- Travel: No
- Pets: 30lb dog
- Schedule: 40 hours weekly with a schedule of Monday, Tuesday 8-4 Wednesday 8-5, Thursday 8-4, and Friday 8-3
- Languages: English
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Active, engaging, creative, social, responsible
- Salary: $18-$22 an hour
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
- Paid time off: 2 weeks vacation, 6 holidays, 2 sick/personal/weather
- Health Insurance: No