Cutest 8 months old in town with first-time parents are looking to find an expert caregiver with baby/toddler experience.
These couple of professionals are in need of a Nanny that can commit to working Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm. A Nanny that is supportive of baby-led weaning (BLW) so the child can continue to learn to eat solid foods. Understands the importance of sleep schedules. Punctual, professional, and trustworthy. Nurturing and loves to play with children. Good Communicator.
Fluency in another language and willingness to speak that language when engaging with the child is a plus. Capable of preparing food (fruits and vegetables) for the child.
Both parents received the full COVID vaccine, receive annual flu shots, and value the same precautions in a caregiver.
Nanny must be okay with cameras in the home. The family has no pets, and lighthouse work mainly related to the child will be expected. Ex: Cleaning after herself and the child, organizing play areas, rinsing bottles and placing them in the dishwasher, cleaning his high-chair and plates after meals, emptying his disposable diaper pail when needed.
Flexible, ideally by August.
- Childcare: 8-month-old baby boy
- Housekeeping: Light
- Cooking: Light
- Laundry: Light
- Errands: Possibly
- Driving: Yes
- Travel: Possibly
- Pets: No
- Schedule: Monday Through Friday 8:30 to 5:30 pm
- Languages: English. A second language is preferred but is not a requirement.
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Punctual, professional, trustworthy, nurturing, and great communicator.
- Salary: $18+
- Living Accommodations: Live-out
- Paid time off: Two weeks vacation, 6 holidays, 5 sick, personal, snow.
- Health Insurance: No