5-month-old baby girl looking for Nanny comfortable with at home working parents JOB 146
Wholesome family of three in Cary are searching for a Full-time Nanny for their lovely 5mo infant girl to start end of September.
Responsibilities would include food preparation once their little girl begins solids as well as light cleaning and laundry for the child with the eventual safe transit to any activities for which the child is included. Currently, their little girl enjoys toys with lights and music, walks in her stroller, and being read to. She likes tummy time and is close to rolling over from back to belly (she can already go from belly to back).
Most important characteristics the family is looking for in their new Nanny:
Vaccinated (and COVID conscious in general)
Comfortable with both parents working from home and interacting with child occasionally during the workday.
Follows parents’ instructions
Supportive of breastfeeding
The schedule will be Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm and the family is looking for someone who has wonderful experience with infant development and places a great priority towards honesty, reliability, and open communication. Both parents have permanent remote working positions, and each have a dedicated office in the home. Both parents are also fully vaccinated and expect that their new Nanny is as well.
- Childcare: 1 baby girl 5months old
- Housekeeping: Light
- Cooking: For the baby
- Laundry: Child
- Errands: If you like
- Driving: Potentially
- Travel: No
- Pets: 1 friendly Cat
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Languages: English
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Good communicator, transparent, reliable, caring, able to work with parents at home
- Salary: $18-$22
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
- Paid time off: 2 weeks vacation, 6 holidays, 2 sick/personal/weather
- Health Insurance: No